How do I change the administrative type of a staff account?

There are three types of Track My Progress administrator accounts. This article provides the steps to change the administrative type of a staff account.

The Class Administrator account is designed for classroom teachers. The School Administrator account is for those who need to see and manage all data and accounts in a school. The District Administrator account can view and manage data and accounts for all students and staff in the district. You can learn more about the respective privileges for these accounts in What are the different types of administrative user accounts?

Click your name and then click School.

Click Staff.

Click the row for the staff member.

In the Access column hover over the pull-down for the row you selected.

Select the desired access for the staff member.

Click SAVE to save changes.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us