Content & Design
Information on test design, question types and standards
- What are the months for each test window?
- Do the Math and ELA screener assessments test every state standard?
- Can you explain what the different buttons are for on the test interface?
- What kinds of item types are in the ELA test?
- Are there any timed or fluency test items in Track My Progress?
- What kinds of math item types are in the test?
- Do the assessments adapt to the learning zone of each student?
- Is Track My Progress available in alternate languages?
- Are there any pilot test questions in the assessments?
- Do the assessments get harder from one test window to the next?
- Why are Track My Progress assessments referred to as transparent?
- What do Track My Progress assessments look like?
- How does the test support the assessment of younger students?
- Is Track My Progress a nationally normed assessment?