Content & Design
Information on test design, question types and standards
- What are the months for each test window?
- Does Track My Progress assess every Common Core state standard?
- What kinds of item types are in the ELA test?
- Is Track My Progress available in alternate languages?
- Are there any timed or fluency test items in Track My Progress?
- What kinds of math item types are in the test?
- Can you explain what the different buttons are for on the test interface?
- Are there any pilot test questions in the assessments?
- Why is Track My Progress referred to as a 'transparent assessment?'
- Do the assessments get harder from one test window to the next?
- What do Track My Progress assessments look like?
- Do the assessments adapt to the learning zone of each student?
- How does the test support the assessment of younger students?