Find answers to questions about the assessment process.
- Are students allowed to skip a test question?
- Getting Started Video
- How much time does it take to complete a Track My Progress assessment?
- What computer skills are required for students to take a test?
- How many times a year can a student test?
- Do all my students see the same test questions?
- Is it possible for students to return to a previously completed test question and revise the answer?
- I only want to give my students the Track My Progress Reading test. How do I skip the Math test?
- Can my students take the Math and ELA tests on the same day?
- A student did not complete her reading test before the end of the test window. Can she complete it in the new test window?
- Can a student exit a Track My Progress assessment and return to it at a later time?
- How do you explain to a student why they are taking Track My Progress?
- Is it possible for students to take a practice Track My Progress assessments?
- Do you have a parent letter we can use to explain what Track My Progress is?