Understanding Track My Progress Data
Scale scores, percentile scores, proficiency scores, GLE scores, and progress rates
- What is a Grade Level Equivalent score?
- What do the colors for student scores mean?
- What is a Scale score?
- What is a Percentile score?
- Are test scores reliable for kindergarten students who have very little computer experience?
- How do you explain a strong student receiving a very low score?
- What is a Proficiency graph or report?
- How can I access the technical guide for Track My Progress?
- Is it ok to base an educational decision for a student on one test score?
- Why don't you provide a score for every standard?
- Does Track My Progress test every standard in each assessment?
- What do you recommend if I find that one of my students has skipped many test questions?
- One of my students has an asterisk next to his test score. What does this mean?
- What is a Progress Rate?
- How do I see the results of the diagnostic assessment?