Understanding Track My Progress Scores
Scale scores, percentile scores, and grade level equivalent scores
- What is a Grade Level Equivalent score?
- What do the colors for student scores mean?
- What is a Scale score?
- What is a Percentile score?
- What is a Percentage graph or report showing?
- Are test scores reliable for kindergarten students who have very little computer experience?
- Is it ok to base an educational decision for a student on one test score?
- How can I access the technical guide for Track My Progress?
- How do you explain a strong student receiving a very low score?
- Why don't you provide a score for every standard?
- What do you recommend if I find that one of my students has skipped many test questions?
- Does Track My Progress test every standard in each assessment?